The transactional experience of Sequentia partners is extensive. Most transactions are private and confidential. Following, is a list of transactions that either public or can be presented generically. Some operations were performed by Sequentia partners in their former institutions.
- Comisión Federal de Electricidad (Federal Electricity Commission)
- Secretaría de Educación Publica(Secretariat of Public Education)
- Secretaría de Comunicaciones y Transportes(Secratariat of Communication and Transport)
- Nacional Financiera
- BCIE (CABEI)
- Empresa de Energía de Bogotá
- Empresa Pública de Manizales
- Empresa de Telcomunicaciones de Bogotá
- HONDUTEL (Government of Honduras)
- ENITEL (Government of Nicaragua)
- Blue Label México
- Grupo Carso
- Grupo Elektra
- Grupo Invermar
- Grupo Mexicano de Desarrollo
- Grupo Minera México
- Grupo Qualita de México
- Grupo Quinta Real
- Grupo Villa
- GMD Resorts
- Hipotecaria FINCASA
- Tequila Triunfo
- BAA plc
- Banco Bilbao Vizcaya Argentaria (BBVA)
- Banyan Tree Hotels & Resorts
- Gaz de France
- ICI plc
- Oak Hill Capital Management
- Tate & Lyle plc
Advised The Villa Group, one of the leading hotel and resort property in Mexico, on strategy, re-structure and valuation.
Financial advisor to a microfinance company in its sale to a strategic partner.
Financial advice for a mixed-use real estate project (commercial, office, hotel and art) of 42 stories in Mexico City.
Financial advice to Royal Diamond, a group of tourist developments, in the structuring of a business plan for a hotel with residences operated by Banyan Tree Hotels & Resorts, a leading operator of ultra-luxury hotels.
Financial advice in structuring, selection, appraisal and formation of an investment portfolio to create a fund for the tourism sector in Mexico.
Co-investment between the world leader in payment processing for the popular sector and a Mexican leader in the food sector.
Financial advisor for a public transport system in Mexico City.